With the Sirona Orthophos XG 3D CT Scan, and CEREC technologies, we offer our patients the most detailed images of their teeth and the surrounding area.
Our machine provides hundreds of radiographs at the minimal dose of radiation. These images are then stitched together for 3D imaging, allowing our procedures to be as accurate and comfortable as possible. This process is completed in as few as 20 minutes.
We also have right here in our office, the CEREC AC BluCam Technology, allowing us to provide all porcelain restorations. The CEREC technology includes, but is not limited to:
- Use of a Blu Ray camera for a virtual model of not only the affected tooth, but surrounding areas.
- Defining margins, receiving proposals, making efficient changes via the software.
- Information sent to a milling machine right down the hall, in 3 seconds
- Restoration is carved with two diamond burrs from a block of porcelain (all sizes, colors, shades available)
- Crown is ready in 7 minutes